tirsdag den 25. marts 2014

Taylor (my American sister) - English

I've chosen to write a whole blog post on one of my best friends. We live really close to each other, so we spend a lot of time together. I also get to join her family whenever they do activities, so I have a lot of experiences, I thought, I'd share with you. 
We always have so much fun, and I'm really happy, I know Taylor, because she's influenced my year quite a bit. 

Here's some pictures of some unforgettable moments throughout 2014. I'll add more throughout the year!

Shopping with my girls.

My mom picked us up from the movies. She'll sometimes bring Bella, so she'll have her head sticking out of the window when we go to the car.


Gators!

We were waiting around midnight at the theater. We got Starbucks and wrapped us in blankets. 

Chloe, Taylor's cute dog. She's too adorable. 

One of our morning messages. We always go back and fourth to different places.

Tay's niece. Her name is Skyeanne and she loves spending time with us.

What one of our nights consisted of!

Goofy pic

Matching earrings ;-)


Before we went out to eat!

Her family took me with them to dinner. You got to watch them cook the food in front of you, and they would do tricks and stuff. Quite impressive.

Picture time!

We will also stay at my house sometimes, and do an activity with my family.

Endless Love. Such a good movie we watched.


We know what to order.

Look at that cute face! And then there's Skyeanne too, of course! (Just kidding)

Going out despite the rainy weather.


NASCAR RACE! Awesome experience, check it out in my next blog post :-) 

RANCH TIME. Please don't bother to laugh at our ugly faces in this picture.

Riding the four wheeler. - Again see my next blog post.


I am so happy, I met Taylor. My American Sister.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar